How To Make Clock Flash How To Make Clock Flash

Haha!!

Funny! I laughed mostly at the 'Oh, and always add a penis' part
And ive seen the famous 'B' movie haha.
Though - Why would you make a 'How to make a clock flash' movie if your a clock... thats kind of stupid, aye?
Make it better by showing the pictures and text longer and fading time slower, you can see the different parts darker behind each other as they fade, and that fucks up the fading.
The part where it showed the two clocks on the computers with the 'OBEY' sign was funny, show that for longer as it faded on and off fast.
- Carl

MawOfTheDragon responds:

Thanks.

The flash isn't so much a tutorial as poking fun at the CC. Which I'm not above doing, and a lot of the Clocks aren't above doing. It's a good source of humor.

The fading issue Iknow. That's from me being lazy.

The tweaking on the time for the clocks at the computer I will take, and there are three clocks (Notice VCR on the far right)

Tribute: Jesus Christ Tribute: Jesus Christ

HILARIOUS

HAHA!
Really funny, though a bit short.
The 'true colours' and 'jesus....?' ones were the best.
Though you could add more.
Anyway keep up the good work !

cyberen responds:

let us enjoy the blasphemous humor that makes today a wonderful one!

Clay Cops Clay Cops

Smooth

Funny, super smooth animation, but..
HOW DO YOU MAKE THE PEOPLE JUMP?!
I really need to know!
It could be funnier but it was great anyway.
I bet it took ages! What is you fps rate?

jackjackflash responds:

I dont know how to make people jump, and my fps rate is 15 FPS.

Monkey Island Monkey Island

Hmmm...

Pretty bad, monkey island theme was best part..
Well the graphics sucked, because I played the newest monkey island and the graphics are way better, head bit was alright but I diddnt know what it was until it showed the zoom, it looked like some kind of mouse with the pinkish bit being the tail, anyway, keep trying, and be creative.

3 Slipknot fairys 3 Slipknot fairys

Rubbish

Rubbish, I like slipknot and this gave me a headache, its sorta funny but the fairy images could be better, try erasing the lines on the fairies. Also, make the necks a bit bigger or the heads smaller so they fit the bodies, that would make it better.